Rob Chapman is offering a new limited edition of its ML-1 electric guitar with a solid walnut body.
Rob Chapman says that this limited edition will be one of the latest ML-1 to receive the Mate Black finish on the back and sides.
- Walnut body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 350mm (13.75”) radius, Extra Jumbo frets and Chapman logo inlay
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Grover tuners
- Matching reverse headstock
- Chapman Guitarnivore humbucking bridge pickup and two Chapman Extreme Victory single coil pickups
- Master volume, master tone with push/pull action for coil-tap and 3-way pickup switch
- Wilkinson WVPCR Trem bridge
- D’Addario .010 – .046 strings
- Chapman Deluxe gig bag included
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.