< Tous les avis Cort G290

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the G series

Ron62221 Ron62221

«  Cort G-290 ... It has everything a great »

Published on 08/16/13 at 01:11
Made in Indonesia, the Cort G-290 is a great guitar stratocaster type whose characteristics are enough to make many green with envy more expensive brand:

- Ash body with flamed maple top. The translucent varnish showing the wood grain, at first glance, this guitar requires both its simplicity and beauty of a rare elegance.
- Maple neck "bird's eye" the most beautiful effect.
- Rosewood fingerboard with Abalone benchmark.
- 22 frets
- Locking Tuners "Spertzel."
- Micro Kit EMG (two EMG SA and EMG 85)
- Vibrato type wilkinson CFA-3
- 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 split for the humbucker, 5-position.

The ergonomic handle is one of the highlights of this guitar. used to handle relatively thin "Ibanez" type, I was surprised by the comfort and taking instant hand. access to acute is a breeze. rather light, perfect for long hours of repeats or frenzied lives. Your back will thank you.

In terms of the EMG sound kit (similar configuration steve lukather) works wonders and even if some critics blame their lack of heat, Cort demonstrates a versatility foolproof. Jazz big hard rock / metal, no style resist.

Shred through the blues, funk and rock stoner, I plugged into an orange micro terror head and the sound is fabulous. this guitar fills me in every way.

I've had almost two years and I never tire. Initially, I had thrown my vested on custom G (latest catalog and identical in all respects except that the finish is sunburst-type). Stumbled upon it on the net, the G-290 has been removed from the catalog to make room for the custom. When I inquired with an authorized dealer, he remained two and it was available at a price of 530 euro (half the price of the custom).
Ultimately, if you are looking for a versatile instrument that comes out of beaten paths, the Cort G-290 is to be considered. If you find one used, you throw it!