< Tous les avis Cort G290
Cort G290

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the G series

topoleff topoleff
Published on 12/03/11 at 02:45
Coren, Wilkinson trem block with Spertzel, 22 frets, SSH EMG active tone 1vol + 1 split, slecteur 5 positions

Lgre, beautiful, very easy run, good ergonomics. But the abalone inserts are too dark and not very visible. Other default, up to 9-46, the dbattement rglage of the harmonic limit of low E. Not tragic, but a little dcevant next to the other qualities. Cort could also have a prvoir hatch for the battery, instead of requiring dvisser the 6 screws from the plate.

Super sonic versatility. I do quite a bit, and sounds are beautiful and especially prcis has does not bleed, even pushing the saturations. I play, depending on the neighborhood of tolrance Roland Micro Cube Marshall 30W and Korg Pandora PX5D.

So I for two months, various other APRS trials with a Cort X6 (dj a lot). Tiny regret, I prfr a Floyd, but Wilkinson is even easier when rgler and enough for me. The pickups are good trs.
I love his lgret (from my old X6). Flawless finish, except my little trouble with abalone inserts. Report qualitprix unbeatable, especially in time.