Cort Guitars announces the new Fuel Series guitars, a collaboration with Los Angeles-based builder Stephen McSwain. The two models are the Gasoline 1 and the Motor Oil 1, both available in retailers worldwide.
Based on vintage gasoline and oil cans, each guitar has its own design featuring aged hardware, custom graphics and a distressed black satin finish. The Gasoline 1 features a three piece, set-in neck while the Motor Oil 1 features a bolt-on neck.
- Basswood body
- Canadian hard rock maple neck
- 24.75” scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic Rocker-II Pickups (H/H)
- T.O.M. Bridge w/string-thru body
- Graphtech Nubone nut
- Gasoline 1 MSRP $599.00
- Motor Oil 1 MSRP $539.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.