Cort Gasoline 1 & Motor Oil 1
Cort Guitars announces the new Fuel Series guitars, a collaboration with Los Angeles-based builder Stephen McSwain. The two models are the Gasoline 1 and the Motor Oil 1, both available in retailers worldwide.
Based on vintage gasoline and oil cans, each guitar has its own design featuring aged hardware, custom graphics and a distressed black satin finish. The Gasoline 1 features a three piece, set-in neck while the Motor Oil 1 features a bolt-on neck.
- Basswood body
- Canadian hard rock maple neck
- 24.75” scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic Rocker-II Pickups (H/H)
- T.O.M. Bridge w/string-thru body
- Graphtech Nubone nut
Pricing & Availability:
- Gasoline 1 MSRP $599.00
- Motor Oil 1 MSRP $539.00
For more information, visit the Cort Guitars website.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!