Cort Gasoline 1 & Motor Oil 1
Cort Guitars announces the new Fuel Series guitars, a collaboration with Los Angeles-based builder Stephen McSwain. The two models are the Gasoline 1 and the Motor Oil 1, both available in retailers worldwide.
Based on vintage gasoline and oil cans, each guitar has its own design featuring aged hardware, custom graphics and a distressed black satin finish. The Gasoline 1 features a three piece, set-in neck while the Motor Oil 1 features a bolt-on neck.
- Basswood body
- Canadian hard rock maple neck
- 24.75” scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic Rocker-II Pickups (H/H)
- T.O.M. Bridge w/string-thru body
- Graphtech Nubone nut
Pricing & Availability:
- Gasoline 1 MSRP $599.00
- Motor Oil 1 MSRP $539.00
For more information, visit the Cort Guitars website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dunlop Heavy Core Seven String Set Dunlop has announced the release of their latest Heavy Core Seven strings.
- Rocky Mountain Ouray Astro Dog Ceramic Slide The Rocky Mountain Slide Company has unveiled the new Ouray (pronounced "U-Ray") Astro Dog slide, the latest in the company's "Custom House" line of products.
- VOX Series 22 Now Shipping VOX Amplification has expanded its guitar lineup with the Series 22 double cutaway models, which are now shipping.