Cort X-6
Cort X-6

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the X series.

hepiga hepiga
Publié le 07/03/08 à 12:02
Made in indonesia APRS registration derrire of the head, I thought c'tait but not Core.
24 frets, two humbuckers in bridge and neck Mightymite and a simple position intermdiaire of the same brand.
Floyd rose type bridge, it is not a feel and unfortunately ...
It has two knobs: volume and Tone Tone is knowing that a push-pull splitter that allows you to double the microphones. (Atention not to pull too hard, not like me ...: s)
The microphone has slecteur 5 positions, classic.
Channel U APRS site Cort, I know I would say it is fine and fast, screwed to the body.

In my opinion CHARACTERISTICS unbeatable for that price if a few mm when BMOL same.

The handle is trs trs enjoyable. With a big thumb like mine I can mutate the three bass strings on top so it is late. It is apparently composed of at least two pices, not great for rsonnance but I think this award is well trs. The rosewood fingerboard is enjoyable, it's a nice wooden Ingal but apparently, it is beautiful and much respect on 12 boxes Premire APRS but it is much less well with "hollow" when Most recent internship even on boxes. Everything is relative trs is playable and almost invisible but was cheap with the nose above.
In the long run all of the same (2 and a half years that I play it) I feel that my hang bends slightly down on some boxes, when nothing really mchant Similarly, when we do beginners not feel it at all.
Jumbo frets are a bit aggressive beginners, they need to do and we do feel more. The more they are aligned at the top of the handle is placed in the high way.
CHAC is the acute course, say nothing of the ct form is perfect for a stratode is well known.
This is a guitar well enough lgre balance, the silence over again.

If we know what we want is easily obtained a good sound, no sound is really dplaisante. I would advise, however, the Tone down a bit to avoid the guitar sounds a little noisy especially with the micro acute, we lose a little bit of DEFINITIONS but sounds warmer, rounder, as I ' loves. : D
The real problem of this guitar is the floyd: first, it is mandatory to do rgler otherwise not be able to grant it properly, then there is agreement, sometimes it does that a tuning ... Unable to change without adrgle all other strings is the principle of floating tremolo and it trs Nerva. Moreover, the nut head is blocking anything, it's tight or not the same thing, impossible to play with vibrato, you touch a little and everything dsaccorde!
Finally ds that changes must be pulling rergler spring tension of the tremolo plate then open the rear and play the screwdriver on screws of poor quality.

A good playability but the vibrato is quite embtant.

You can do anything with this guitar.
The clean is clean because trs microphones have potato but not too much and therefore do not crunchent all alone, in a rhythmic slide the handle by themselves, perform well without much personality in the arpges is simple to trs stain well, with a bit of chorus and reverb is a little intro of nothing else matters!

In saturated can not even try tunings beyond the grave because of the vibrato of happiness is guaranteed. Especially in the bridge position because its micro saturates beacoup more without losing of attack.

I play mostly with a modlisation Vox and Line 6 Toneport home. In this rptition plutt Marshall jcm 900 or 2000 I boost with a Line6 Uber Metal when needed.
Well me and flat!

It sounds really pretty in all types of microphones thanks its configurations. Even if it lacks sustain got my (still srement the vibrato) and characters.

I use it for two and a half years now, I use it a lot it is enjoyable and convenient for the Entran. I abused a little sometimes but it takes a perfect shot is solid.
The report price is trs good quality, without a version slightly less floyd CHRE would be even INTERESTED, I would take may be even a guitar for a given permanently low .
Premire for guitar I think it's a good choice for trs who loves big sound but wants to touch everything with a good amp like the Vox AD modlisation or Roland's Cube trs satisafaisant as first choice.
You can also hear on most recordings of the page of my group: https://myspace.com/emodroidconspiracy