manufacturing japan, irreproachable, there is nothing wrong, not the least binding on either the default or elsewhere.
* Fixed bridge Gotoh with strings through the body,
* Channel driver, 24 boxes, maple,
* Ebony fingerboard, Jumbo frets,
* Repres by Demi Block NACRS encrusted, picture ESP 12me box
* Binding on body, neck and head,
* Pickups Seymour Duncan: EMG 85 (neck), 81 (bridge)
* Oil bath Mcaniques Sperzel,
* Binding on body, neck and head.
the handle is in profile rather than ibanez jackson. (compensated radius)
the grip is immdiate and perfect,
mahogany with maple table allows for a sound thick, rich and powerful.
coupled a good tube amp is pure happiness
I play mostly rock and Mtal and this is the holy grail for this type of music.
EMG rpondent to 1/4 turn with an impressive gain mahogany.
I play on a branch on a 840/50 ENGL preamp ROCKTRON Pro V2.0 gap and is the ultimate in terms of distortion !!!
I do not speak a lot of clear, but the EMG 85 works wonders too.
I possesses for 4 months and it will very difficult to find without floyd.
I tried jackson the US, many ibanez, lag french, Washburn N4 PADOUK; an esp eclipse 2 etc ... (I am my 25me electric) and really draws the horizon hairpin of the game with its own personality.
I remake that choice without hsiter.
alas the financires constraints force me me Sparer.
I would go back over assurment a day without hesitation
and must admit, what really has a mouth mchante !!!!!!!!