Surf music fans rejoice: Fender revisits the 1964 Jazzmaster with this Closet Classic model premiered yesterday at NAMM 2014.
The specs of the guitar are:
- Alder body with Sonic Blue finish
- Early '60s Oval C-shaped maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Round-laminated rosewood fretboard with 21 vintage-style frets and white dot inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Two Volume and two Tone controls, plus 3-way pickup selector
- Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 3-ply Mint Green pickguard
- “L” Series neckplate, Painted head cap
- Includes case, cable, strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, and Certificate of Authenticity
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.