[NAMM] Fender 1964 Closet Classic Jazzmaster
Surf music fans rejoice: Fender revisits the 1964 Jazzmaster with this Closet Classic model premiered yesterday at NAMM 2014.
The specs of the guitar are:
- Alder body with Sonic Blue finish
- Early '60s Oval C-shaped maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Round-laminated rosewood fretboard with 21 vintage-style frets and white dot inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Two Volume and two Tone controls, plus 3-way pickup selector
- Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 3-ply Mint Green pickguard
- "L" Series neckplate, Painted head cap
- Includes case, cable, strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, and Certificate of Authenticity
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 1964 Closet Classic Stratocaster by Fender The Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 1964 Stratocaster by recreating it as part of its Time Machine Series.
- [NAMM] New Fender 1956 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Among the new Strats unveiled by Fender at NAMM 2014 is this 1956 Heavy Relic from the Time Machine Series.
- [NAMM] 60th Anniversary 1954 Heavy Relic Strat Fender introduced yesterday at the NAMM Show 2014 a 60th Anniversary model to honor the Stratocaster’s very first model year.