Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004)
Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004)

50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004), STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the American Deluxe Stratocaster series.

philguitar 10/11/2004

Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster (2004) : philguitar's user review

• Partager
Frabrique biensur United States, it is equipped with a handle C MRIT really try it it really has faile play as much as mine does a great book RULES well. 3 new micro samarium cobalt. Super Micro, I had many layers in my life and I must say that not to be a truly CUSTOM SHOP it provides are especially switch S1, the already beautiful silent trs versatile, with this you can add S1 5 sounds more is at ease both in the blues, rock, jazz and even heavy trs with good effects. C IS TO ASSURE versatility.

In gnral I prfere sleeves V but I am not a gn my great astonishment. access to the acute problem does not break the abalone inlay is the most beautiful effect.

It should be a great style of music. Fans will mtal tonns too!! not compare to a Gibson either. Everyone plays a part!
I use a 100W marshall and a multi-effects DIGITECH GNX4 TOP!

I use it since last May 04 and when a guitar player friend came to try it at home he bought one two weeks later!! that price has a worth. the quality and finish is at the appointment. (a little effort can be for the front plate has a protective plastic envelope that is!) or it comes in a super vintage box. with all the accessoirs.je think this guitar is worthy of some custom shop I had in my collection! MY TOTAL SCORE = 10/10