classical effects, chorus reverb, wha wha, whammy, compressor, noise gate ...
8 audio mono or 4 stereo
Integrated drum machine
mp3 player, audio loops
edited via pc
Robust pedal well thought although not the prettiest
fairly simple to use and edit sounds at
especially several operating modes including a rather nice, as if someone had chained effect pedals.
the manual, you just take the time to read
effects chorus, delay, reverb is very nice
the cd of the supermodel optional Oto a range of simulation models.
It's still numerical simulations but with some adjustments, it sounds pretty good.
when recording is not bad either, you can make small models that sound good.
practice and also to play when you're alone.
I month, I connected directly to a good monitor speakers, the sound is very clean.
it is the only pedal that has all these functions at the same time
The pdalier intgre:
- An effects: distos, modulation (chorus, vibrato, whammy, trmolo, flanger, phaser, rotary ...), delay, reverb, noise gate, compressor, wha wha,
- Modlisation a guitar amp and speakers (15) and low (10)
- A box rhythm (rhythm Intgr + + midi playback MP3 playback)
- 8-track recorder numriques Compact Flash card not included (up to 2GB)
- XLR microphone input with power fantme, Jack line inputs
- Stereo Jack and XLR outputs for routing Settings, and headphone output
- Possibility to connect a computer via USB (edition of presets, PC 4 recording audio simultaneously, use the midi interface intgre, CASC Compact Flash Card)
- Software provided: More ProTracks (PC) Bias Deck 3.5 SE (Mac), X-Edit (edition of pRSET), Lexicon Pantheon Reverb Plugin
Extremely easy setup
The PC edition of the sounds is really comfortable
the manual is fairly clear, but in English (only English version is currently Submitted on Digitech's website)
online courses on the site are http://www.guitarworkstation.com/ raliss, the user community provides online tlchargeables presets, a discussion forum, and DMOS Records ...
I find the presets sound good for guitar (however, change depending on your hardware)
The bass presets asked me to adapt more
The range of effects is really rich trs, I find them excellent qualitbr />
Obviously I did not still around the question, I do not use it again on scne
MOSFET amplifier used amplifier + cabinet TVX 410 (4 HP 10 "+ compression)
I use it for a little over a week
to the integration of functions of recording, etc ... modlisation make a powerful and comfortable grip nanmoins.
It's a real factory and do everything that makes extraimement well! want to register immediately with his guitar no problem thanks to the 8-track recorder. The effects are very good qualities and the possibilities are endless! So if you like looking SOUND! , You save yourself and your party have a real MIDI drum machine and all the outputs you need to log on your computer. It is a great multi-effect that does not fear competition! (There is no !!!!) BRIEF MUCH LOVE J
READ THE NOTICE AND ALL IS VERY SIMPLE
THE EFFECTS ARE incredibly realistic NOTTE A REGAL THE WHAMMY!
a little lacking in crystalline sound in my opinion. (Like BOSS)
I use it with an american deluxe 50th anniversary strato.
I used the last 3 months but I'm at the very beginning of the possibilities! I used one before GNX3, GNX2, BOSS RACK GX700 and I have tried many other guitarists with friends. But frankly I do not regret my choice. Your turn