Agrandir
Fender Tom Delonge Stratocaster
MGR/jake MGR/jake

« Fender Tom Delonge Signature »

Publié le 05/29/04 à 15:00
I bought this gutar from my local Guitar Center. This is not a cheap guitar, it was either this or a car, but because I wanted it so much i bought it anyway. It cost me $2,800.

There is a lot to like about this guitar. The pickup is a Gibson Dirty Fingers, which sounds great. If you are interested in playing any kind of rock it is a great choice. The finish is brown with 3 cream colored stripes down the middle of the body. It looks great! One control(Volume)is simple and to the point.

The price is the biggest obstacle. At almost 3,000, this is a major purchase. The one single humbucking pickup also does not allow for much versatiliy.

If you have ever owned a Gibson you know that these are one of the best guitars that you can buy. Nothing is different with the Delonge. This craftsmanship of this guitar is second to none.

Blink 182 fans with a fat wallet will love this guitar. If you are interested in playing punk, alternative, or just like to rock out, the Gibson Tom Delonge is for you.