Fender Strat Plus [1987-1999]
Fender Strat Plus [1987-1999]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

dcolsen5 dcolsen5

« I love it »

Published on 09/26/12 at 11:55
My Fender Stratocaster is Mexican Made. It has a five-position pickup, 1 volume and 2 tone dials. It has 21 frets, 3 pickups. It has a very smooth maple neck that is very easy to play with. It has a normal, non-locking bridge.

You can easily get to the very last fret (the 21st fret) and you can very easily get a very nice sound when using an amplifier. It is a very good guitar to play with distortion. It is fairly hard to get a pinch harmonic on it, but you can get it if you actually think about what you are doing. It is very ergonomic, it is a double cutaway body and it allows you to get to the very last fret. The drivers are very stable and are easy to work with.

I use a Fender Mustang I Amplifier on the clean setting and I use a DigiTech Black-13 Distortion pedal. My favorite sound with it is the post-grunge distortion. With the amplifier, you can get many different sounds by experimenting with the sounds. I really like the sound of the guitar when it is in distortion. It provides a very clean sound when put on the middle pickup.

I like everything about it although i could have gone with a Floyd Rose bridge with a locking tremolo