Fender Hot Rodded American Roadhouse Stratocaster
Fender Hot Rodded American Roadhouse Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender .

pjas pjas
Publié le 04/14/06 à 01:14
United States as its name suggests. (Series specially manufactures more!)
22 frets I think!
Channel satin varnish type express highway!
lctronique passive pickups CS Texas Special! (SSS). The same as if you are on a SRV prfrez!
The CHARACTERISTICS are what we are entitled to expect for a guitar of this price range l!
The guitar is a reasonable weight is - that which allows scne be played on for 2 or 3 hours without the spinal discs that go on brioche! Les Paul thank you!

Yes the handle is trs (too?) Enjoyable. Personally I am more a handle Ibanez think that a Fender neck. I'm not a virtuoso but my little fingers enjoyable spin faster than beginners .... J'avous has surprised me!
The guitar is really enjoyable to play the same .. which is far from being the case with all the strats ... God knows I tried before adopting ... The Custom Shop, but I liked the price, even with a home and a woman I had other priorities financires! bah yes look at me like a!

The sounds are "terrible" the real Start sound! it is '97, not the best forcment years but I'm the tomb of an unplugged Pearl ... The reason is impressive. And the sound is very well Dfine, no tufts and deaf as I have seen on Most recent internship "american deluxe" yet much more ... Chres a scandal!

I for a month and I am the happiest guitarsiet the world. I play on a classic 30. plug directly is that of happiness if you like the sounds (blues / jazz / soul ...). I tried full of MODELS, sometimes better, but too Chres (3500 euros, even when it's heavy!) Less often, and ironically more than CHRE that I pay (900 euros OCCAZ ').
The report qualitprix is ​​gorgeous! Com dessprer I could not find strat MA! I also do me the comments that I should ide SAVE even 2 years to pay me a CS .... and then one morning going to buy strings, I'm jumped on ... This is often when you do not want to be found!

Moral of the story: no need to put all of your last robbery Buttin to offer you a guitar that sounds. But when even try before you buy each stratum. Fender guitar but am also good shit. I heard an "american standard" sound better than a Custom Shop! So be careful to distance shopping!

Yes I would do this choice, unless I win the lottery ... anything .....