Fender Standard Stratocaster [1990-2005]

Color Ivory
1999
rosewood handle
Super

guitar, the neck is very nice, the guitar is very comfortable, I love her even though the settings seem very important and not so obvious. I think the problem corrected, I bought OCCAZ 11 years although it was rarely used by his former owner.

I find it perfect for clear sound, it sounds like a church
for the blues, it sounds like a club in chicago
for rock, it sounds like a garage English
for punk, it sounds like in a squat
super versatile. The fatal weapon ^ ^.

I care, I love it, and more impossible to find ivory in nine left-handed, because it is poorly served. I have no regrets about this guitar and I think that one thing well to age (possibly changing the pickups to the U.S.).