The Revolver Classic Series features the Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucker in the bridge, Cool Rails in the middle, and the Fernandes Sustainer in the neck position, as well as a Coil Tap switch, bone nut, pearl pickguard, Gotoh tuners and Wilkinson Vintage Tremolo.
- Body: 5A Quilted Maple Veener Top + Alder Back
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 25-1/2" Scale, 22 Frets
- Nut: Bone Nut
- Tuning Gears: Gotoh Magnum Lock SGM-07
- Bridge: Wlkinson VG300C
- Controls: 5-Way Lever Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Coil Tap Switch, Sustainer
- ON/OFF & Mode switches
- Pickups: Neck : SUSTAINER, Middle: Seymour Duncan SCR-1, Bridge : Seymour Duncan SH-6
- Colors: See-Thru Black, See-Thru Red, Lemon Drop, Natural, Tobacco Sunburst, See-Thru Amber
In Stores Summer 2010.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.