Reviving the craftsmanship of early Fernandes models from previous decades, the Revolver Classic Series brings "finesse and playability to all music styles," Fernandes says.
They are loaded with the Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucker in the bridge, Cool Rails in the middle and the Fernandes Sustainer in the neck position, Coil Tap switch, Bone nut, Pearl pickguard, Gotoh tuners and Wilkinson Vintage Tremolo.
- Body: 5A Quilted Maple Veener Top + Alder Back
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 25-1/2 Scale, 22 Frets
- Nut: Bone Nut
- Tuning Gears: Gotoh Magnum Lock SGM-07
- Bridge: Wlkinson VG300C
- Controls: 5-Way Lever Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Coil Tap Switch, Sustainer ON/OFF & Mode switches
- Pickups: Neck : SUSTAINER, Middle: Seymour Duncan SCR-1, Bridge: Seymour Duncan SH-6
- Colors: See-Thru Black, See-Thru Red, Lemon Drop, Natural, Tobacco Sunburst, See-Thru Amber
Visit www.fernandesguitars.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.