G&L Tribute Series S-500
G&L introduces two new S-500 models in its Tribute Series.
The G&L S-500 debuted in 1983 as Leo Fender’s own evolution of the double-cutaway bolt-on axe, showcasing his G&L innovations including the Dual-Fulcrum vibrato and Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups. These MFD pickups are designed to deliver a "sparkly top end and robust bottom end without losing midrange focus."
Supported by the S-500’s PTB (Passive Treble and Bass), a range of tones can be dialed in "from traditional glassy to all-out punch." A push-pull expander switch on the volume pot allows additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge and all three pickups together.
- Tobacco Sunburst over mahogany, 3-ply black pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, rosewood fingerboard.
- Vintage White over mahogany, 3-ply white pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, rosewood fingerboard.
Suggested retail price of $787.
For more information: www.glguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Fender American Vintage Models Fender’s American Vintage series introduces a new lineup of original-era model year guitars.
- MI Effects Super Blues Pro MI Effects ships the new version of its Blues Pro overdrive pedal, the Super Blues Pro.
- Esoterik DR3 Esoterik Guitars has just released their newest model, the DR3.