Ibanez GSZ120
Ibanez GSZ120
Kahlron Kahlron
Publié le 06/01/08 à 12:21
-Scraper manufactures in Indonsie if we believe the inscriptions on the top of the handle

-22 Frets, 2 humbucker pickups and two PSND1

Quick change-Bridge (Les Paul type) thanks ca change its strings is a breeze

-2 Rglages: (front the back) neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, tone

SZ-run rather thin and trs comfortable, non varnished

Channel trs enjoyable and fast so you can attack pretty VLOC riffs without breaking your fingers

-The Access in acute is fairly simple although a few more frets would welcome t

Trs guitar-comfortable thanks to rounded edges as well as on the belly cot collection outdoor, it's a pleasure to rest your arm.

"That's a pretty versatile guitar with a neck pickup that gives good rounded sound for the blues and a neck pickup prcis enough for all kinds of solos that sustain is no more.

-This scratch has a good flexibility and is suitable for virtually any music although it is fairly metal type

I use it with my Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R amp and with the Zoom G2 multi effects and I come out with cool sounds

I use it for about 2 years

-I like much the handle is very enjoyable and the bridge for the quick change of strings, which can be a real plus on scne

"It is THE FIRST electric guitar I bought so I do not know much about the era and for me, a good electric guitar electric guitar that silent silent beautiful, so I did not try much else before

-The report qualitprix ASEZ is good because I find it ue guitar that takes the road well and is versatile enough for this price range

-With the exprience I think I would reiterate this because as scratches premeire guiatre electric, it holds the road and is really enjoyable trs