In which country was it made? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- Made in Japan! But we know that for the guitars they are very good! Nothing to envy the Yanks!
How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
- 24 frets the good old PAF PRO
What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
- Type model floyd Lo Pro Edge (mine is brand new because I treatm subjecting the former was a bit destructive ... ...)
What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
One volume, one tone and a 5-way switch ... dream, in 18 years of crushing many and varied, it has never issued a spitting problem or loose connection (as of now on my K7 2004!) is indestructible is probably the big difference with guitars made of these days!
What type of race?
Handle end and narrow enough ...
I put 10 because nothing was wrong!
The handle is it fun?
- Very very cozy for me ...
Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
- It is a model with access to acute non-bevelled, therefore, not easier (as are the models of the brand a little more recent) is the only downside of this guitar and what makes it so charming! !
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
- My setup times so versatile ... you can do anything with ...
Do you get a good sound easy? ...
- It's a matter of taste but I find that yes, the micro-Di Marzio PAF pechus are less than my ESP (the Seymour Duncan SH 2 and 4) against the clean is very sweet!
I put 9 for access to acute
They are suitable to your style of music?
- Completely it is able to do everything and anything with a good amp behind!
With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
- A Seymour Duncan Convertible 2000 with a Roland GP 100 (preamp multi effect) and during a 1959 Marshall Super Lead, 1976
What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
- I will make friends but for me the sound comes to 80% of the amp and the guitar has a limited influence on it ... especially with distortion in the clear because it is gentle enough mics n have not a "very" high output comparing with my ESP and Seymour (increased thanks to the single microphone in the middle).
With my Motas I can do a good metal or heavy rock with no problem, it's all about amp settings and pre-amp
What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
- I have my settings so necessarily love everything!
I put 10 for versatility
How long have you use it?
- Since 1995! or has a date ca ... scared ... 17 years ...
What is so special that you like most and least?
- Her dress! She is very beautiful and simple, even neophyte looks closely
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- At the time yes, but I fell for the color and the fact that even in those days it was rare.
How would you rate the quality / price?
- Rather carrect a signature model for old and quite well!
With experience, you do again this choice? ...
200%! I even wanted to buy me another!
I put my 9.5 (9 good because there is no halfway point ..)
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
ruby rhod's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
The peculiarity of the model I have is that it is dedicated by Bishop STEVE VAI. In fact he played some songs for two concerts avec.oui it seems incense and yet it's true.
Japanese manufacture, serial number: 917416
super flat handle 24 cases
Di Marzio pickups
three microphones, two double one single, one volume one tone, 5 position selector
ibanez flat handle typed.
I put 9 because it depends on your taste.
The handle is a highway, fine and pleasant toucher.les frets are not very big, so comfortable.
access to acute is not as good as the new series. Indeed, this model does not déchancrure rounded. is square like strat.donc small hands will find it difficult to get the 24th box Juska.
the level, turn the knob. micro Di Marzio are very progressive and precise, turn the knob a little it changes the sound. it's going to sound that lead spot in the sound funky clean with this high level of output medium.
That's a matter of taste. I love
It should be a lot of things. I rock, prog rock, funk, blues a little. is not seeking to have lots of different sounds.
I use it on different amp. I tried on mesa express 5:25, both in very good clean it is even ... but not saturé.sinon hughes and Kettner it works well with.
we just have a lot of different sounds by adjusting the volume knob to vary the power and the grain of the microphone.
there is no sound I do not like
I have a few days but I already played some heures.c is huge!
what I like least is the fact that access to acute finally did so not so easy .. but good.
it is the only signature model I essayé.pas worth trying the other I am fully satisfied with the one.
ben argus Audiofanzine seems to me the really low compared to what it is the quality vaut.la
I put ten because it kills all this guitar.
I would not change this guitare.mon buddy steve has played on this choice would do héhé.je eyes closed ...
Deplus, the argus is well above 800 euros as shown in the site since the guitar is hand signed by Steve Vai. some people told me connoisseur worth 2500 euros.