Ibanez JS100
Ibanez JS100

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Joe Satriani series.

Sat'Ryani Sat'Ryani
Published on 02/23/09 at 21:16
Made in Korea
22 frets
2 double micro Ibanez
Ibanez Lo TRS II Bridge
1 volume knob, 1 tone, 1 3-position selector
Channel mid round, flat mid

USE

To have owned this guitar new, I can tell you that the handle is not terrible, access to acute is difficult or impossible ... rope block is annoying at the top of the handle.
The weight is ideal, lime is very light, its shape and curves are beautiful, the color is beautiful in black (the one I had)
The sound is good, we recognize the grain of Satch, even with the original pickups ...

This guitar is quite suitable to my style for its sounds are many ... we go from mellow clean, crystalline, jazzy, crunch the power distortion due to the variety of choice of combining two doubles.
I have a Peavey VK-112 and I preferred the warm clean sounds good and greasy but accurate lead ... I do not like dry and chirps ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

I used this guitar for two months but I am fast "freed" because of his Floyd is really bad, the guitar goes out of tune without stopping as soon as one takes it, even without being a brute! I do not like it either, which is far from being comfortable handle ... too high Action cisaillait my fingers, yet she came out of the luthier, I wanted to lower the height of the strings, but even barely, barely , it bordered everywhere, disgusting!
I find that this model is VERY, VERY expensive for what it offers.
I will certainly not go that choice, or we must Ibanez not review many things on this guitar!