Ibanez JS100
Ibanez JS100

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Joe Satriani series.

Tiger foods Tiger foods
Published on 11/07/07 at 09:31
Good for the characteristics, I let you read the aut 'it's the same

USE

The handle is between a Start '(rather round but not too much) and a ibz handle (rather fine)
I have 8 years now and I am still not myself, it's not perfect for acadmique position and the passage of the thumb above is not very pleasant I think. That said, this is just opinion, the feeling depends only on your tastes and habits, I'm just saying it suits me handle moderately.
However, this is a very good quality handle the medium frets are not the most comfortable (I prefer jumbo) but provide a nice slamming for clean sounds.
The ergonomics are very good and access until the Last box is top.
Shame that the guitar tends drag thigh and cut off circulation because of the very rounded shape
Good point: the jack is well located and there is no risk of hanging.
Sounds: you get what you want this guitar, super versatile for clean sounds as distortion. This is the model of the master!

SONORITS

I use it with my boss MT2, a Marshall JCM 2000 and some reverb, it's great prcis and singing. The pickups sound great, no need to change them, even if some will be difficult ....
The sounds are the strong point of this guitar: they are always very friendly and prcis in clear sounds, the split really allows sound like a Strat 'and double superbly saturate the sound of the bass is round and smooth, treble sounds great, harmonic whistle, short, questioning his, not complaints.
Point ngatif, floyd (but my date model 98) TRS 2 takes the agreement, but the mediocre steel bridges hanging ropes and breaks (no need to try Dive bombs fa we Vai) and the rod in his cheek cavity shame but rgl properly, there is a way to have fun, especially combined with a whammy and wah simultaneously ....

NOTICE GLOBAL

I depui 8 years already bought Cygnus 550 euros. Even if the handle does not really flat myself 100% (but the handle of the js 1000 is different and really better, I saw at the store) sound, comfort and look of this Guitar mean that I do not sell. I would prfr have it in black but red tranlucide is not bad, (shame we then see 5 pieces that make up the body). May be I will ask later an original floyd above. For a dj js 100 is really great so I guess the js 1000 ....