Available for order now is the limited edition PGM100RE with its combination of metallic blue body complemented by pink painted F-holes and pink DiMarzio pickups.
The PGM100RE is limited to 300 worldwide, with approximately 150 of those slated for the United States. The Japanese-made PGM100RE features U.S.A.-made DiMarzio pickups, a lightweight basswood body fitted with the Ibanez new Super Wizard (same thin, fast and flat dimensions as the original 1987 Wizard, but stronger, according to Ibanez), the original Edge locking trem and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Model PGM100RE Paul Gilbert 20TH Anniversary Reissue
- List $2666.65
- Available Finishes JB Jewel Blue
- Body Material Basswood
- Neck Material 5pc Maple Walnut
- Neck Scale/Type
- 25.5/Super Wizard Prestige 17mm
- No. Frets/Type 24/Jumbo
- Fingerboard Bound Maple
- Inlay Sharktooth
- Bridge Edge Zero H/W
- Color Cosmo Black
- Neck Pickup DiMarzio® PAF-PRO®
- Middle Pickup DiMarzio FS-1™
- Bridge Pickup DiMarzio® PAF-PRO®
- Case Hardshell
- Case List Included
For more info check out www.ibanez.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.