Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez RG550EX

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RG Standard series.

girofare girofare
Publié le 09/13/06 à 03:14
All cel adj t say!

Channel trs end in stocky, key rosewood, the nickel wizar what!, Which makes me mclate I shred!

In fact I changed the original pickups for DiMarzio evolution, and much attention has slammed nothing wrong!

I use it for about 8 years, so I like his style, and ease of play dconcertante. What I like least is the floyd which I find consistently dsaccorde my guitar, can be a problem of rglage, JEnter p. ..
The report price is good quality, and if the same conditions had j'aivais financires today that the era I Rasht the same (if not I spit on a JEM!).