Ibanez's S5470 gets Red Viking finish
Ibanez introduces a new Red Viking finish for its S5470 guitar.
According to Ibanez, the metal-minded S Prestige series guitars (including the S5470) feature "fast, fat mahogany tone without the fat mahogany weight" as well as plenty of new tonal possibilities and a revolutionary tremolo.
Features for the S Prestige series:
- 24 jumbo frets.
- Mahogany body.
- ZR2 bridge/ZPS3 spring system.
- New Hot Grinder and Short Tracer pickups.
- Gotoh precision tuning machines.
- Deluxe Prestige case.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-M out now TC-Helicon is now shipping VoiceTone Harmony-M, the new vocal harmony and effects pedals designed specifically for the performing MIDI-keyboard player. VoiceTone Harmony-M enables singing keyboard players to add backup harmony singers to their performances using the NaturalPlay™ algorithm, which deciphers real-time key and chord information from simple and complex player styles. The NaturalPlay™ algorithm and the intelligent vocal harmony voices it controls were "trained" by singing keyboard players and amateurs, so it handles everything from bass inversions, changing playing styles and even the most common fingering mistakes players occasionally make. In addition to harmony generation, Harmony-M can also automatically apply adaptive EQ, compression and de-essing algorithms. The keyboard player can focus on playing while VoiceTone Harmony-M produces a vocal sound using dedicated doubling and reverb/delay combinations. VoiceTone Harmony-G carries a suggested retail price of $395.
- Satriani, 20 years surfing with Ibanez Joe Satriani and Ibanez associate once again to celebrate two 20th anniversaries at once (that of their partnership and that of Satch's "Surfing with the Alien" album) with a special anniversary model of Satriani's signature guitar.
- The Ibanez RG-770DX is back Ibanez has announced a limited edition reissue of its RG-770DX.