Ibanez S270
Ibanez S270

S270, STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez in the S Standard series.

rowerfox 10/09/2003

Ibanez S270 : rowerfox's user review

• Partager
Weed then the S270 is an ibanez guitar wood (c quoique. .. TFW board, actually) with a wooden handle, in mtal frets, plastic microphones, etc. ...
it is Corenne I believe it has 2 pickups Ibanez Powersound double and a single. she rglages 2: Volume and Tone. a floyd, some cool, I admit that I do not use it!

one thing to say: it's all fine and trslgre, cool!

Honntement, it is more than playable trs. the neck is super fast and quite enjoyable (Ibanez, what) and the weight is really great enjoyable: no risk of scoliosis and other dirt from back pain.

the use is simple: once the branch jack you have to turn the volume and strum and presto! Sound!
my word, it works like a guitar, then!

hhh

My ptite scratch has gone through several microphones, and many sounds: the original pickups beginners, and a Di Marzio Superdisto in acute, and the famous and terrrrrrrrrrrible kit EMG Zakk Wylde! What's more, the I a more than adequate, a big big sound that fits more than perfectly my style of zic: The "More Than Rock '!

The note I put the max, because this guitar has a rvlation t in my life "guitar". yeah it is great, although she would like the agreement, it has a grosson with EMG, supports the handle without complaining drafts buggers that I imposed (if agreement with the 60 bottom) and roll!

Ibanez frankly it's really a cool brand, excellent value and sends qualitprix, koi!

now I want to change because I am a little tired of all lgres guitars and I want something more vintage and "heavy", but I never will sell it !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!