Jackson JS1 Dinky
Jackson JS1 Dinky

STC-Shaped Guitar from Jackson belonging to the JS series.

n678@live.be n678@live.be

«  Jackson JS 1 Dinky BK »

Publié le 06/03/10 à 10:04
This little comes from India (well, mine because it is a "real" Jackson, not one made by Fender). Wood: cedar. 24 frets. 2 humbucker pickups JE10. Master volume and tone. Vibrato.

I find the handle super nice. It seems easy to use. Of my 4 guitars is my little favorite. It would well in hand but unfortunately, it is heavy (well, compared to my Epiphone Les Paul Special II). The resulting sound (metal, as I wanted with this guitar) is easy to obtain.

It is suitable for metal. I played with a Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 30 w It gives not too bad ;-)

I use it for almost two years. I bought it for the look (the tip aggressive Jackson) and sound. I got what I wanted ;-) Given that I bought second hand (100 €), I say it's good value for money but new, I think it worth it . Only downside, its weight and fragility at the settings buttons. I would do without hesitation that choice ...