[Musikmesse] Leather Guitars Tramp
Leather Guitars were at Musikmesse to present their leather-covered guitars, including the Tramp.
Leather Guitars offers custom guitars, with body and top covered in leather. The Strat shaped Tramp comes in a colorful Patchwork design.
- American alder body
- Aged bolted maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- 25.5" Scale
- Aged Schaller M6 tuners in various colors
- Bridge with aged vibrato in various colors
- 1 Häussel VIN B+A5 and 2 Klinge ST pickups
- 1 volume control, 1 tone control, 5-way switch
- Partchwork finish with napa, nubuck and buckskin
The announced pricing is €5900.
Find out more on www.leatherguitars.com/index.php/en/products/guitars/tramp.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Marshall JVM 410JS Joe Satriani The JVM 410JS Joe Satriani Signature head was at this year's Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Fender FR-55 Hawaiian Resonator Fender presents its new FR-55 Hawaiian Resonator guitar.
- Video Fender [American Standard Series] 2012 Stratocaster @Musikmesse Video Fender [American Standard Series] 2012 Stratocaster @Musikmesse