Lipe Guitars Classic Virtuoso

• flatdreamflatdream

one of my best guitars

Lipe Guitars Classic VirtuosoPublished on 11/06/22 at 02:39
    1 photo
    This is a strat a HIFI one in the sense that it has more presence and brilliance than the other ones I ve had.
    Stay in tune forever. rich and articulate. When I get this one 1st thing I thought was : "Oh this is what a professional instrument is" reliable. great sounding....
    I used to play with a Funk / trippy band it s been my weapon of choice for all those years.
    I takes pedals really well despite the higher output.
    The trip city setup was guitar / fx depending songs wha / rat / phaser to a fender blues deville.

Mike Lipe did this guitar for the Namm show where I met him for the first time.
    it s totaly handmade and the finish is perfect.
    Roasted mapple neck / faro board . Abalon…
    I takes pedals really well despite the higher output.

Mike Lipe did this guitar for the Namm show where I met him for the first time.
    it s totaly handmade and the finish is perfect.
    Roasted mapple neck / faro board . Abalone neck dots. Hipshot light locking tuners.Swamp ash body. 3 tone sunburst nitro finsh. Amalfitano pickups (S S S hot strat set). Push pull to force the bridge pick up and get the 2 additional positions we like. Wilkinson trem.
    The classic revisited.

The sound is very well balanced. The Hifi kind of feeling I think comes from the clarity and pristine output with a higher output level than most of the other strats. The setting is perfect so there s no volume difference in between each PU positions. Also Mike did pick his own caps & pot values to achieve the tone. It definitly is a huge part of the character and sound of that guitar.
    It plays great in rock and blues, can go easily to jazz. very articulate sounds reacting a lot to the playing. And works great for heavy distortion too.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)