Peavey Raptor
Peavey Raptor

STC-Shaped Guitar from Peavey belonging to the Raptor series.

Jmm061048 Jmm061048
Published on 10/30/07 at 16:51
I have a strat US, a Yamaha Pacifica, a Gibson Les Paul studio but on the Peavey I play prfere scne (5 6 times a month) It is lightweight, handle trs agr able, beautiful palette of sound, reliable, and it's not the price of a 2 euro falters knob that will make me spit in the soup. In addition it is the quality of what I do with that matters not the name that is on the head with the handle of my guitar.
I'm going to buy a secondhand Reserved
An old trick grateux it with old strings that you see the quality of sound of a skyscraper, in which case the peavey trs still sounds good.

Super Channel
Access in acute trs good
ergonomics (a standard strat-type ...)
Great sound with all the microphones especially intermdiaire

Super for varitbr /> I play on Fender 90 Deluxe
its hotter than us and fender gibson mtalique that lespaul

I use it for a year
The CLS is a weak point (replace) and is a six screw vibrato (a block if not hello drgle)
In all models I possde or I tried it for me one of the best
as said above, I'll buy one of reserves (if you have a good rcente, I'm interested)