First off, this is simply a BEGINNER guitar. It's an American company, though I highly doubt it's American labor. Probably Southeast Asian. The Bridge is standard bridge, the neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard. There are three low-quality single-coils on it, and two knobs, volume and tone. The pickup selector switch is a five-way.
This guitar is not easy to play, nor are there easy access to the top frets. The nice sounds are almost impossible to get. This, even for a beginner guitar, is pretty crappy. It's light enough for a kid to play, and I doubt a 10 year old is going to care much about some of this stuff, so maybe this age group is ideal.
The sounds that come out of this guitar are abysmal. I was hoping to find a rare gem, something that wouldn't be terrible for $150. This wasn't it. It feeds back at almost the same level as the guitar plays. Forget distortion! You'll be so irritated at it you won't even want to play anymore. The clean tones are tinny, and weak. I don't particularly like any kind of music with this, expect maybe punk rock. Therefore, it's probably only appropriate for pre-teens, because even an 18-year old punk rocker would hate this.
I hate to trash this guitar so much, because it's such a cheap guitar anyway. But really, I could only imagine a young kid buying this, which makes sense. Parents buying guitars for their kids, if you want your kids to stick with it, DON'T skimp. Guitars that would have cost $50 when you were a kid are worth at least $300 nowadays. The labor is that bad. If, on the other hand, you want your kids to grow out of this phase quickly, this might be exactly what you are looking for, because it will be tough for your kid to really get into playing guitar if it always sounds bad.
Electric guitar with volume, tone and 5 mic positions
Handle certain agreements the end dc easier couraging
Access in-easy high notes, however few rsonnances
Guitar-quite small and lightweight
One gets good sound, however, trs to trs to have good sound distortion you have to turn the volume back
-Fits all styles of music
-Don 't play with amp and effect ELKA 1280R overdrive
Good sound-level agreements and arpges
I use it for 2 years
I like its small size and weight lightweight
Exprience with this choice I do it again without too much hsitations.
-21 Frets, pickups simple (3) with its pretty bad ... no power either in distal or in clean, no satisfaction when you start to play well
Ms-round fun is one of the few advantages of this guitar ...
-Easy access to acute thanks to the handle end (another benefit)
Dc-light weight practice (and final advantage)
-Dr get a good sound there is nothing to do, kil can be fo Rasht just a better brand.
I play everything: metal, pop rock, folk, punk and decide it should no style because of its lack of versatility.
I played with an amplifier 15watts ki he is small but very good nivo's, in short buy peavey mark equipment in that amp!
-Saturated sounds shrill, the limit (by adjusting the microphones in the best way possible! Ie very very outgoing one treble)
clean treble sounds horrible =
"I have invested in a mailer scratch mark peavey ds play as a group does not allow me to bring me back with a peavey, the sound was too unpleasant on very powerful amps (too crackling dde)
-The guitar itself is beautiful (javais chosen the red) that nest ms not comprable to the pleasure of play, and in this case on the guitar there are none.
-Quality / price ratio is perfect because it is cheap ms is very very low end!
-With the experience I will not have the choice of re-tt of course! I opt for an ibanez 300euros a minimum solid body.ms the amp came with ki etiat Debonne quality finlamenet c then a blessing in disguise
- Channel typ strat well reproduced. Personally, I prfre by far the sleeves Godin. But perfect for beginners
- Accs without the acute problem (like a strat what), however, become acute trs crillards quickly (it's low-end CHARACTERISTICS peavey)
- Ergonomics even the type strat.
- Sound is suitable for beginners on a small amp. I used 5 years on a Peavey Blazer Amplifier 15watts then Peavey Bandit 100 watts. The sound is dull and round for micro mdium and inaudible to the bridge pickup (too high). After 4 years, I replaced the pickups with DiMarzio peavey. It has nothing to do. So at the risk of rpter is free for a good start, good value qualitprix, but it will change after qq years ... So for the budget.
- Suitable for beginners in all styles.
- Peavey Blazer and Bandit
- I have 8 years. Today, I do not use anymore, it serves more than dcoration. But as I left a Dimarzio in the bridge position, I sometimes take to play with a good distortion. One thing is sure, is not worth a Godin, a real Start or a musicman (^ ^)
- I like its shape, and I just love it because it is the gratis my beginners and I took my first concerts.
- I did not try other models.
- Good for beginners qualitprix
- Today, with the exprience, I certainly have a Squier or Ibanez of the same price for beginners.