- Channel typ strat well reproduced. Personally, I prfre by far the sleeves Godin. But perfect for beginners
- Accs without the acute problem (like a strat what), however, become acute trs crillards quickly (it's low-end CHARACTERISTICS peavey)
- Ergonomics even the type strat.
- Sound is suitable for beginners on a small amp. I used 5 years on a Peavey Blazer Amplifier 15watts then Peavey Bandit 100 watts. The sound is dull and round for micro mdium and inaudible to the bridge pickup (too high). After 4 years, I replaced the pickups with DiMarzio peavey. It has nothing to do. So at the risk of rpter is free for a good start, good value qualitprix, but it will change after qq years ... So for the budget.
- Suitable for beginners in all styles.
- Peavey Blazer and Bandit
- I have 8 years. Today, I do not use anymore, it serves more than dcoration. But as I left a Dimarzio in the bridge position, I sometimes take to play with a good distortion. One thing is sure, is not worth a Godin, a real Start or a musicman (^ ^)
- I like its shape, and I just love it because it is the gratis my beginners and I took my first concerts.
- I did not try other models.
- Good for beginners qualitprix
- Today, with the exprience, I certainly have a Squier or Ibanez of the same price for beginners.