Vigier releases its first active/passive guitar
French luthier Vigier completes its Excalibur Series with the Ultra AP model, its very first active/passive electric guitar.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on Maple neck with 10/90 carbon reinforcement
- Maple or rosewood fingerboard with 11.81” (300mm) radius, 24 frets and Dot inlays
- Removable Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1.65”
- Scale length: 25.6”
- Locking tuners
- 2 neck and bridge humbucking pickups and a single coil in the middle position
- Volume and tone knobs
- Active/passive switch which enables a boost controlled by a trim pot in the electronics cavity (+1000 hours of use announced)
- 5-way pickup switch
- Vigier 2011 Tremolo Bridge
- Patented Flexretainer string retainer
- Limited Edition black finish with cream bindings
No information regarding the price of this new model, visit vigierusa.com for further details.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.