Vigier releases its first active/passive guitar
French luthier Vigier completes its Excalibur Series with the Ultra AP model, its very first active/passive electric guitar.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on Maple neck with 10/90 carbon reinforcement
- Maple or rosewood fingerboard with 11.81” (300mm) radius, 24 frets and Dot inlays
- Removable Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1.65”
- Scale length: 25.6”
- Locking tuners
- 2 neck and bridge humbucking pickups and a single coil in the middle position
- Volume and tone knobs
- Active/passive switch which enables a boost controlled by a trim pot in the electronics cavity (+1000 hours of use announced)
- 5-way pickup switch
- Vigier 2011 Tremolo Bridge
- Patented Flexretainer string retainer
- Limited Edition black finish with cream bindings
No information regarding the price of this new model, visit vigierusa.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Headstrong launches the Santa Cruz Series The new Headstrong Santa Cruz Series of valve amps is inspired by the Blackface models and debuts with a 5W version.
- The Rotosound pedals coming this March Rotosound announced that its new effect pedals for guitar will be available in March.
- Seymour Duncan announces the Vapor Trail Seymour Duncan will launch in March its second guitar effect pedal, the Vapor Trail analog delay.