Yamaha Pacifica PAC112J
MGR/Cedric Lee 01/09/2008

Yamaha Pacifica PAC112J : MGR/Cedric Lee's user review

« Yamaha 112J »

• Partager
I just started playing and I listen to blues, rock and everything in between.

I've been reading a lot of reviews and I found this guitar to be great for the price. I purchased this at Pro-Music in Markham, Ontario for a discounted price however the price on the tag is $259.00 CDN.

I personally like almost everything about this guitar - Alder body, HSS stock Seymour Duncan pickups, stays in tune exceptionally well. Playability is really great. The single coils produce a clean tone and the humbucker produces a beefy sound.

The vintage styled tremolo bar - The bar on this guitar feels really weak compared to higher end guitars. I have not compared this guitar's tremolo bar to other tremolo bars in its price range though. However, it isn't much of a problem.

Alder body which is great. I did find a bump (excess laquer) on the guitar a couple days after I brought it home - Remember to inspect the guitar very carefully before purchasing.

Probably the best budget guitar imho - Well constructed body with decent stock pickups (if you do decide to change pickups it is rather easy). This is a great purchase for players just learning to intermediate players who need a backup guitar.