Sterling unveils the new JP70 guitar details
Sterling introduced at NAMM the 7-string version of the John Petrucci Signature guitar, called JP70. The brand unveils today the full details.
Here are the specifications of the JP70:
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: 5 Bolt
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with 24 frets, 16" radius, Dot inlays and JP "shield" on the first fret
- Scale: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 50mm
- Neck Width, 12th fret: 60mm
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Pickups: H/H, Sterling By Music Man Design
- Pickup Selector: 3 way
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Hardware: Black
- Finishes: Transparent Green Burst and Transparent Purple Burst
More information soon on www.sterlingbymusicman.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sterling Ray 34 CA Mini Review Almost exactly one year ago, I wrote a review about the Music Man Classic Stingray bass guitar. One year later, Sterling, another brand of the Ernie Ball group, presents the budget version. So my curiosity led me to review this instrument. A review that will be of interest to all of you who dream about buying a legend for half the price.
- Sterling Ray34CA The Ray34 Classic Active Series basses are designed to deliver "old school vibe and looks" with slab bodies (no belly or forearm contours) available in 2 finishes – classic Mint Green and 3 Tone Sunburst.