Sterling John Petrucci JP100D Limited Edition
Sterling by Music Man launches this year a limited edition of the John Petrucci Signature 100D guitar with DiMarzio pickups and 3 finishes.
The Sterling JP100D 2013 Limited Edition will be available in three Burst finishes. Sterling replaced the pickups with a DiMarzio Liquifire at the neck position and a Crunch Lab at the bridge position. The guitar is based on the JP6 "Ball Family Reserve" model and has the following specifications:
- Quilted maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck (5 bolts)
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets, 16" radius and JP logo on at the 1st fret and Custom inlays
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Locking tuners
- Modern Tremolo bridge
- 2 DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pickups
- 1 volume and 1 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Chrome hardware
- Ruby Redburst, Transluscent Black and 3-Tone Sunburst finishes
More information about this new limited edition at www.sterlingbymusicman.com/jp-guitars.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sterling unveils the new JP70 guitar details Sterling introduced at NAMM the 7-string version of the John Petrucci Signature guitar, called JP70. The brand unveils today the full details.
- Sterling Ray 34 CA Mini Review Almost exactly one year ago, I wrote a review about the Music Man Classic Stingray bass guitar. One year later, Sterling, another brand of the Ernie Ball group, presents the budget version. So my curiosity led me to review this instrument. A review that will be of interest to all of you who dream about buying a legend for half the price.
- Sterling Ray34CA The Ray34 Classic Active Series basses are designed to deliver "old school vibe and looks" with slab bodies (no belly or forearm contours) available in 2 finishes – classic Mint Green and 3 Tone Sunburst.