Image Line announces Deckadance 2
Image Line invite their registered users to test the beta 2 version of its Deckadance DJ software.
Deckadance 2 introduces the following new features:
- 2 or 4 deck management
- Smartknobs that allow for assigning a knob to multiple effects and mixer controls
- User programable envelopes
- GrossBeat: 8 user-defined effect for each deck with included editor (glitch, stutter, scratch)
- Up to 3 insert effects per deck that can be applied independently to high/medium or low frequency bands
- Sampler with One Shot, Trigger, Retrigger and Loop modes
- User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smartknob and tempo panels
- VST plug-ins support ; Deckadance 2 will include the Effector plug-in
- iTunes library support, automated mixing options and playlist support
All registered users can register to beta test the Deckadance 2 update on www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Serato Scratch Live updated to version 2.4.4 Serato has updated its Scratch Live DJ software to 2.4.4, which is a maintenance update.
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Stand Native Instruments launches a new Traktor Kontrol Stand for their Traktor Kontrol F1 and X1 controllers.
- CrossDJ Free updated to v2.3 CrossDJ, the free version of MixVibes DJ software on Mac and Windows, has been updated to version 2.3.1.