The Gibson Custom Shop has recreated the 1957 Les Paul Standard "Lucy" guitar used by George Harrison and Eric Clapton.
This special edition of Lucy will be produce at only 100 copies worldwide. The guitar has the following specifications:
- Maple top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Cream binding
- Set-in mahogany neck with rounded 50's shape
- 1-piece rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, Reissue cream binding and trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nickel plated Grover Kidney tuners, 12:01 ratio
- ABR bridge and aluminum Stop bar tailpiece
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Nickel hardware
- Cream pickguard
- Nitrocellulose Cherry Red finish
- Certificate of Authenticity and Custom Shop hardshell included
Gibson announces a price of $22 235 (MSRP). You’ll find more details about the story of Lucy at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.