TL Audio 5060 Preset 2-Channel Tube Compressor
TL Audio 5060 Preset 2-Channel Tube Compressor

Studio compressor from TL Audio belonging to the Ivory 2 series.

tony-blackman tony-blackman

«  practice »

Publié le 07/31/11 à 02:45
I used the 5060 to magnify the sound of my SX6 and then to my ADI2 Cubase5.
It made me proud of my service which was not very good to deal with a compressor.
it lacks the input / output XLR, but it's not a concern.
with the input / output digital it must be even better.

double-edged rack stereo mic 2u.une only emerges in stereo ...

Too easy to use.
Presets is great cool.je have used them for all sorts of instruments: keyboards, bass, guitar, vocals ...

is a very good entry level if you are not loaded and.
was fun with this toy.
I am separated with regret because I have bigger compressor Manley preamp and an AU table Soundcraf Series 200B then duplicate ...

I used it for 3 years.
prior to the 5060 that I had the low-end (Tube Mp, art ... TPs)
The 5060 made me take a big leap forward.
I like the fact that one can choose the solicitation of the effect lamp.

I too loved the compressor also before I separated, I turn it off to use my 160x is the place ...

it is set has the ear!
views meters give the beast a pretty face ...

go for it if you want the versatility and you can not give you a slice high-end € 3000.