Warm Audio introduces the WA76 Limiting Amplifier, a recreation of the classic 1176 Revision D compressor/limiter.
The Warm Audio WA76 is a discrete true peak limiter/compressor that uses the same Cinemag input and output compressors as the original. Also identical is the very fast attack time.
- Attack times between 20 and 800 microseconds
- Release times between 50 milliseconds and 1 second
- 55dB of gain
- “All buttons In” ratio as on the original
- Class A output amp (line level)
- Gain reduction and output level meters
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (±1dB)
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- THD < 0.4% between 50Hz and 20kHz with limiter on
- Signal/Noise ratio > 75dB @ –25dBm
- 19” 2U rack format
- Internal power supply
Discover the WA76 at www.warmaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.