Warm Audio reproduces the 1176 compressor
Warm Audio introduces the WA76 Limiting Amplifier, a recreation of the classic 1176 Revision D compressor/limiter.
The Warm Audio WA76 is a discrete true peak limiter/compressor that uses the same Cinemag input and output compressors as the original. Also identical is the very fast attack time.
- Attack times between 20 and 800 microseconds
- Release times between 50 milliseconds and 1 second
- 55dB of gain
- “All buttons In” ratio as on the original
- Class A output amp (line level)
- Gain reduction and output level meters
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1dB)
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- THD < 0.4% between 50Hz and 20kHz with limiter on
- Signal/Noise ratio > 75dB @ -25dBm
- 19” 2U rack format
- Internal power supply
Discover the WA76 at www.warmaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win an Audient iD22 + Sontronics mic on Facebook Audient gives you the opportunity to add under the Xmas tree a bundle with an iD22 and a STC-20 studio microphone.
- PreSonus Audiobox Stereo Recording Kit PreSonus introduces a new recording pack designed for stereo sessions, that ships with a pair of condenser microphones.
- [BKFR] Antelope Audio celebrates Black Friday Antelope Audio will launch tomorrow morning a promotion that will last a full week, with up to 38% discount off a selection of clocks and converters.