< All AKG K 271 Studio reviews

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

Lsan Lsan
Published on 09/15/06 at 12:54
I use it for 1 month.
the sound is neutral equilibrated trs I have no bad record in the headphones and listen on my monitors, the sound rsultant does not surprise me at all, that's all I asked APRS test have two other models:

1 - Sony MDR7506 (I possde 7 years!): Its too aggressive in the mids, ears explode after 10 minutes ... pretty obvious to a power guitar: I had the headphone printing to limit the noise while the silent monitor its hollow! taken about the voice, as if c'tait draft, not possible to reach something right ... I used my monitors during these seven years ...
2 - beyer 770 pro: used in comparison with the purchase, so little. but I found this grves Submitted beyer too, suddenly the sound seemed quite confused ... I have long hsit during my 1 / 2 hour test in-store REFERENCE to the sony ... but I took the akg because grve not puffed ... but not the rest c'tait subtle, I think the beyer silent as a good choice ...

I continue with this glance akg, I finally enjoy the headphones work for a long time and I am still surprised enjoyable when rsultat j'coute of monitors, ie almost no dsquilibre .. . quality over price, I do not care, I wanted a good headphone ... with a limit price that suited me ...

For the record I made the same comparison test by buying a walkman headset, so I compar ... destination audiophile akg, sennheiser, koss ... and I had taken for his koss bump in grves, so the heat ... the silent akg neutral, not adapted MUCH I find a audiophile, but ... finally equilibrated sennheiser was too pronounced in the mediums, so aggressive ... I was afraid to take me a new Sony Walkman to cost me .... to the point of not even cost a then home to my sennheiser stud ... peuttre wrong. ..
akg but this fills me ... well try headphones before you buy ... I took the sony era (7 years ago ... when same ...) because of its reputable ... wrong to my ears ... even if other please cel ...