Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
stompboxjon stompboxjon

« I have 3 pairs »

Published on 11/04/12 at 01:01
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is a pair of closed circumaural headphones that are designed to be used in the studio to mix music with. The first thing that I noticed with the DT 770 PRO is how comfortable they are, I have had these on my head for over 5 hours straight before and couldn’t even tell they were on my head at all. They can be easily adjusted to fit your head size and the ear cup cushioning is very soft and feels nice around your ears. The cost of these headphones is spot on with the quality they provide. I would choose these headphones over any other headphone monitors in this price range any day. The DT 770 PRO has a single sided cable so you don’t have to worry about having two cables running down (but sometimes that can get awkward depending on how you are sitting because you will notice one side is pulling down or a little heavier than the other size is).
The bass in the DT 770 PRO is amazing; it is really clean with no distortion. I was so happy when I heard some of our music in these headphones because I realized this is exactly how I wanted our listeners to hear our music. The mids fill out and sit well in the DT 770 PRO and the highs are clean and sharp but not to piercing on the ear.
The frequency response is 5 Hz to 35 kHz and the impedance is 250 ohms. The cable that comes with the DT 770 PRO can be stretched out to about 10 feet long which is a great length for studio use. The DT 770 PRO do not come with a case or a soft pouch for them though, I just use a different pouch with them from a cheaper pair of headphones. I have been using these for 4 years now and I will never get rid of them. I just actually bought my 3rd pair this past April.