Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus headphones
Beyerdynamic introduces the successor of its Custom One Pro headphones, the Plus version.
The Custom One Pro Plus retain from their predecessor the slider that allows for 4 sound settings that adapt to the different listening conditions. This updated version ships with a detachable cable with built-in mic and remote control so that you can use it with a smartphone, for conferences on your computer and more. Another standard cable with 1/8” connector and 1/4” screw adapter is also provided.
The headphones ship with 16 interchangeable graphic covers that fix on the earcups and change their design.
- Closed circumaural headphones
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- New Velocity transducers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 35 kHz
- Nominal acoustic pressure level: 96 dB SPL
- Weight: 290g
The new Custom One Pro Plus is available for 179 €, with either black or white finishes. More info at beyerdynamic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DPA pays you to trade up your headset mic DPA offers you the opportunity to replace you old headset mic with a d:fine model and refunds you 75 € until April 30th.
- A review of M-Audio’s M50 studio headphones Every recording musician needs headphones, and there’s no shortage of choices. It’s not hard to find a good pair if you’re spending $200 and above, but especially in the sub-$100 range, it’s more of a crapshoot. M-Audio recently released two models in that range, and we’ll focus our review on the more expensive of the two, the over-the-ear (circumaural) M50.
- -10% off Nocs products This week, you can get 10% off the Nocs headphones and monitors as well as free shipping fees.