Beyerdynamic introduces the successor of its Custom One Pro headphones, the Plus version.
The Custom One Pro Plus retain from their predecessor the slider that allows for 4 sound settings that adapt to the different listening conditions. This updated version ships with a detachable cable with built-in mic and remote control so that you can use it with a smartphone, for conferences on your computer and more. Another standard cable with 1/8” connector and 1/4” screw adapter is also provided.
The headphones ship with 16 interchangeable graphic covers that fix on the earcups and change their design.
- Closed circumaural headphones
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- New Velocity transducers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 35 kHz
- Nominal acoustic pressure level: 96 dB SPL
- Weight: 290g
The new Custom One Pro Plus is available for 179 €, with either black or white finishes. More info at beyerdynamic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.