JVC HA-S600
JVC HA-S600
schlouff schlouff

«  Leather! »

Published on 04/12/11 at 06:52
I've had a few hours and have chosen for its quality (at least apparent because I did not yet have at that time)

I was looking for a robust model and have compared it with offers from Thomann which often offers attractive products. However, in a range less than 50 € I have not found what I was looking at them and went back to the store to buy it.

- Appearance / Construction: The headband is covered with leather as the ears (which totally cover the ears. I did not want to mock that frays and tears ... The structure of the headband (the adjustment in length) is thus supposed sturdy metal ...

- Technical: 36 Ohms | | | 102dB/1mW | | | 152g | | | 8 to 25.000 Hz | | Cable 1.2m | | | 3.5mm gold

The +: it seems sturdy and stylish is
The sound is very rich, low well covered. Quality and fidelity to the appointment

the -: not to jack adapter 6mm (I thought to find there was none. Oh well, if this is the condition for a headphone I'm willing legend ^ ^

remains to be seen over time ...