Phil Jones debuts its first headphones
Phil Jones will launch in May its first headphones designed for bass players and musicians who need bass reinforcement.
The Phil Jones H-850 is designed for those who need a good bass restitution with headphones, for instance bass players.
- Closed back circumaural headphones
- 40mm neodymium driver
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Max input power: 1000mW
- SPL: 96dB
- 2m cable with 1/8" mini jack connector
- 1/4" jack adaptor included
The H-850 will be available in May for $109. Please note that Phil Jones Bass has gathered all his instrument amplifier, monitoring and PA activities under the Phil Jones Pure Sound brand and the www.philjonespuresound.com website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prodipe launches the 3000BR/W headphones Prodipe has announced the availability of their new red 3000BR and white 3000W headphones.
- [NAMM] Akai launches three MPC headphones MPC is not only related to the pad samplers anymore, Akai gives in 2013 that famous name to three new headphones showed at NAMM 2013.
- [NAMM] Fostex launches headphones and amp Fostex completes its monitoring line with the TH-900 headphones that can be used with the HP-A8C headphone amplifier.