Phil Jones will launch in May its first headphones designed for bass players and musicians who need bass reinforcement.
The Phil Jones H-850 is designed for those who need a good bass restitution with headphones, for instance bass players.
- Closed back circumaural headphones
- 40mm neodymium driver
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Max input power: 1000mW
- SPL: 96dB
- 2m cable with 1/8" mini jack connector
- 1/4" jack adaptor included
The H-850 will be available in May for $109. Please note that Phil Jones Bass has gathered all his instrument amplifier, monitoring and PA activities under the Phil Jones Pure Sound brand and the www.philjonespuresound.com website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.