I use it for about two years
Fquence level curve, the lower are (very) low EXAGRES the mdiums are restitus against by the mdiums are high and acute dsavantages ...
For cons, the sound remains the cal indoor headphone making it a good cheap headset for recording.
Another good point is comfort. We do not even feel almost APRS hours of much ...
If you are looking for a monitoring headphones, go your way ...
But if just for its decision and budget limit ... why not!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
sans20's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- What is so special that you like most and least?
- The price, not expensive at all.
- The weight light enough
- Discomfort, is at ear level.
- Poor sound reproduction, I do not hear any bass, for against the acute, Wow!
- Poor finish, the plastic foams by in tatters.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, I have tried, but not in the same price range, so unique ... (Sony MDR-7506, Sennheiser, etc ...)
- How would you rate the quality / price?
It was really cheap and I needed a headphone to ask a few quick votes. "Quality" goes with its low price. Hence the score of 2 ...
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
No, I do not think so. I would be directly addressed a Sony MDR-7506: That's what I do today also ...