RTS is launching a new range of professional headsets at InfoComm 2010.
- MH-300 – single-sided headset without ANR (Active Noise Reduction)
- MH-302 – dual-sided headset without ANR
- MH-402 – dual-sided headset with ANR
The MH series’ design allows the user to switch headset modules according to their needs. This means the headset isn’t limited to studio or venue communications: microphone and listen-only modules can be replaced with a music/audio module, allowing connection to MP3 players, GPS and many other audio applications, according to the company.
- Speaker transducer type: Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz (normal volume setting)
- Impedance: 150 Ω nominal
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Distortion: 10%
- Microphone type: Noise-canceling dynamic
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 200 Hz to 5 kHz
- Distortion: <5%
- Cord length: 1.8 m (straight)
- Color: Black
For more information, visit www.rtsintercoms.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.