Sennheiser HD 200
Sennheiser HD 200

Studio headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series.

Anonymous
Published on 02/04/04 at 09:31
-I got it for 1 month and slam me between fingers last night ..
-The Peculiarity I aimaisbien, c'tait dsolidaris the cable of the headphones and it is also ceque I like least because this is the level that was crap ....
-The Price quality ratio was correct,
-The sound in the bass is a bit exagr otherwise it'll ...
I ramen store today, Because he Adi crap after a few months !!
design really seems not yet I am careful with my gear quality, there is no tomb I have not shot on the wire, and voil yesterday that full costing more m dium or low ....
Obviously, moving a little cable, the sound becomes normal, but reminds me too much of my galleys Teen with good walkman 100 balls whose headphone was used 15 days before you screw up in the same way on..Suis I fall on a bad series ???