Sennheiser HD 202
Sennheiser HD 202

Studio headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series.

Anonymous
Published on 06/10/08 at 08:11
- How long have you use it?

2 months, if I remember correctly.

-What Is the particular feature you like best and least? *

BASS! The deep bass that sound good and mdiums that sound. Acute leave when even a little adsirer ...

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

The old JVC my parents - ', but becoming unwearable (rotten foam ...), I had to buy another one: 202

- How do you report qualitprix?

A 22 headphones, and for that ... Excellent quality.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?

It's a DJ headset base, and I used me for listening studio; emphasizing the bass, it makes a false picture of the mix, for studio use, has avoided so. But to play with headphones on a synth or listen to his music player ... Yes, I remake this choice, but for accuracy of all use; not for my mix.