< Tous les avis Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II
Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II

Studio headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series

User/bob User/bob
Published on 09/25/02 at 00:38
I use it for over 6 years (the same) and intensive Manir seen that apart, I can hardly use real monitors.
"I like the sound of these headphones, its dynamics. I love the fact unless it is closed for work. for decision of his is excellent. but I find the long tiring especially as much cash plutt volume.
"I had one before that the AKG 240 which pretty silent too.
-The report qualitprix is ​​good when compared to the price of a good pair of speakers.
To-day if I have I take his brouzoufs ERRF, the HD 600 because it is open and the sound is more Retailer but I keep the 250 for its decision because tench and it is used to control the correct sources before recording, but mostly I offer a prampli headphone worthy of the name. Otherwise I would love to cost a Stax ...