[AESORG] Shure launches the SRH1540 headphones
Shure introduced last week at AES its new SRH1540 closed-back high-end studio headphones.
- Closed-back circumaural headphones
- 40mm neodymium transducers
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohms
- Aluminum and carbon fiber alloy construction
- Alcantara ear pads
- Dual-frame padded headband
- Detachable 1.8m cable with 1/8" mini-jack connector
- Gold plated mini-jack to jack adapter
- Weight: 286g
The SRH1540 ships with an extra cable, replacement pads and a case. US MSRP is $624. The headphones will be available this fall. More info at www.shure.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.