Shure announced the expansion of its headphone line with the SRH1440 and SRH1840 Open Back Headphones.
The SRH1840 model features:
• Individually matched 40mm neodymium drivers
• Aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles
• Steel driver frame with a vented center pole piece
• Dual-frame, padded headband
The SRH1440 model features:
• 40mm neodymium drivers
• Announced optimized impedance for connection to a range of portable audio devices
• Padded headband with a steel frame
Both models feature a dual-side detachable cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket and gold-plated MMCX connectors. Other accessories include a storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an extra cable.
The SRH1440 and SRH1840 headphones carry a two-year limited warranty and will be available for purchase from select retailers beginning January 2012. For a complete list of where Shure products are sold, please visit www.shure.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.